LearningExpress offers e-learning and test preparation for students and professionals, with personalized learning and individualized study plans. Organized into targeted learning centers, LearningExpress supports those looking to improve core academic skills, pass the GED, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen, and much more.
- Job & Career Accelerator - Job Hunting Platform, Job and Internship Search Engines, Resume and Cover Letter Builders, Skills and Interest Assessments, Occupation Explorers, Interviewing Tips, Career Advice Library, College Finder, and Scholarship Finder
- Skills Improvement for All Ages - Reading, Math and Reasoning, Writing and Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling, Science, Public Speaking
- GED (General Education Development) Preparation
- College Preparation - ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, College Admissions, College Placement
- Graduate School Entrance Exam Preparation - GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
- Popular Software Tutorials - Microsoft Office, Adobe, Corel WordPerfect, Windows & Mac Operating Systems
- Job Search and Workplace Skills - Business Writing, Resumes, Interviewing Skills, TOEIC Preparation, WorkKeys Preparation
- Licensing and Certification Preparation - AT-SAT, Civil Service, CDL, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Electrician's License, EMT & Paramedic, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Military, Nursing, LSAT, Plumber's License, Real Estate, Teaching & Praxis, Test Taking Improvement
- Citizenship Test Preparation
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes / Resources in Spanish
IMPORTANT: To use this resource, you need to authenticate as a library user in the state of Utah.
Access to this resource is provided by the Utah State Library Division funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act.
This resource requires a library card to use it.Open Resource